Rani Extra Hot Chilli Powder Indian Spice, 80oz (5lbs) 2.27kg Bulk ~ All Natural, No Color added | Gluten Friendly | Vegan | NON-GMO | No Salt or fillers
Rani Extra Hot Chilli Ground
Though originating in Central and South America, chili powder has found its way into being a major component in Indian cuisine. India is one of the largest producers of chilies in the world. Indian Chili powders can rage from being mildly pungent to fiery hot depending on its classification. All chilies are measured in Scoville Units which determine the level of capsaicin in a particular chili. Our Chilli Powder comes from a S4 class chilli pepper and is ideal for cooking spicy meat and lentil dishes. 60,000-65,000 SHU (Scoville Units), Hot! Hot! Hot! This measures the heat of our chilli, to compare, cayenne is 30,000 SHU
RECIPE:Spicy Chicken with Vegetables
Cook time: 35min.
Prep. Time: 20min.
Serving size: 4-6
Heat level: Hot
6 tbsp. vegetable oil
1 onion, chopped
tsp. Rani turmeric
1 tsp. Rani coriander powder
1 tsp. Rani cumin powder
1 tsp. Rani Extra Hot Chili Powder
2 tbsp. water
1 lbs skinless, boneless chicken, cubed
2 lbs tomatoes, chopped
1 large green pepper, chopped
5 garlic cloves, chopped
2 fresh green chilies, chopped
Heat the oil in a large fry pan or wok, add the onion and fry until soft. Mix in turmeric, coriander, cumin, chili powder and water. Cook until water has evaporated. Add the pieces of chicken and fry on all sides. Add tomatoes and a salt to taste. Cover and cook for 15min. add the green pepper, garlic and chilies. Uncover and cook until tomato juices have evaporated and chicken is cooked through
Net Wt. 5lbs (80oz) 2.27kg
Product of India
Alternative Name (Indian) Hot Mirchi Ground
Packaging: Plastic Bottle
Product Type: Ground Powder
Ingredients: S4 Chilli Ground
- You’ll LOVE our Extra Hot Chilli Ground by Rani Brand–Here’s Why:
- ?️100% Natural, No preservatives, Non-GMO, Gluten Friendly, PREMIUM Gourmet Food Grade Spice.
- ?️60,000-65,000 SHU (Scoville Units), Hot! Hot! Hot! This measures the heat of our chilli, to compare, cayenne is 30,000 SHU
- ?️Rani is a USA based company selling spices for over 40 years, buy with confidence!
- ?️Pure! NO FILLERS in any Rani Brand Spices (fillers are commonly used in spices to make them free flowing or lessen the costs of production) usually sodium or like product. Net Wt. 5lbs (80oz) 2.27kg, Authentic Indian Product Alternative Name (Indian) Hot Mirchi Ground
There are no reviews yet.