Asian food, Instant noodles, Asian snack, Chinese gift, Asian instant noodles, Korean instant noodles, Nissin noodles
4 bags/order, random pick of 4 flavor or customer selects and message me your choices
+ FREE Candy
+ FREE Sticker
Hong Kong Nissin Noodles
Origins: Hong Kong (Hong Kong is one of the business cities in the world, Hong Kong people get used to this high speed life, so instant noodles become a popular food trend and a necessity for them)
Who is it for?
– Foody like you!
– Want something easy to cook but tastes like the ramen you have in Japanese restaurants!
– Someone wants a great replacement meal for stay-at-home nights!
-> that’s a good pick, very yummy noodles.
How to cook!
1. Soak noodles in boiling water for 2-3 mins and then add flavor powder, you can top a fried egg or ham or vegetable to level up your noodles bowl.
2. Boil the noodles first for a 2 mins to make it softer, drain it and stir fry with added ingredients! Hymn~~ Tasty!!!
3. EAT IT “RAW”: take out the flavor powder and oil pack, crush the crispy noodles into small pieces, pour into a bowl then pour in the powder and oil, mix it up and enjoy it.
INSTANT NOODLES IS A LEGENDARY INVENTION OF JAPANESE, IT’S A NATIONAL FLAVORITE FOOD!!!
1. Black Garlic Oil
3. Sesame Oil
4. Kyushu Tonkotsu
5. Spicy Curry
6. Hokkaido MisoTonkotsu
7. Shoyu Tonkotsu
8. Super Hot tonkotsu
9. Artificial Chicken