African black soap is a traditionally all-natural soap.
African black soap is all natural and will not contain dyes or fragrances. It has several potential health benefits for the skin, including reducing acne, rashes, facial lines that are early stage of aging, blackheads, soothing mild skin irritations, skin diseases like psoriasis, eczema and leaving a person feeling clean. African Black Soap can be used for the treatment of problems on all types of skin including the dry and rough, oily and moderate skins.
(UNSCENTED) Suitable for all Skin Types
In this facial cleanser, Tea Tree Oil is a gently purifying essential oil that helps to soothe and mattify skin. Also, our special ingredients😀
How to Use African Black Soap Facial Wash
1. Wet your face
2. Put a little African Soap Facial wash on the tip of your fingers. (all you need its a little)
3. With the soap on your fingers, wash your face in a circular motion for 90 seconds, avoiding the skin on the eyelids.
4. Rinse off with cool water.
5. For a deeper clean, rub with a wash cloth or exfoliating brush before rinsing off.
6. Now enjoy a refresh, smooth & soft face 😀