Rani Ajwain Seeds (Carom Bishops Weed) Spice Whole 5lbs (80oz) 2.27kg ~ Natural | Vegan | Gluten Friendly | NON-GMO | Indian Origin
PRODUCT INFORMATION Ajwain is native to Southern India and is closely related to cumin and caraway, though all three spices differ in taste. The spice is widely used in Indian breads, pickles an soups. It has a hot, bitter taste, strong at times, though not dominating. RECIPE: Southern Style Spinach Cook time: 15min Prep. time: 5 min.Serving size: 4Heat level: Medium 3 cups chopped spinach 1 tbsp. Rani Tamarind paste 2 green chillies chopped tsp Rani Ajwain Seeds 2 tsp Rani Granulated garlic1 tbsp coconut powder2 tsp. salt4 cups water PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS Net Wt. 5lbs (80oz) 2.27kg) Product of India Alternate Name (English) Bishop’s Weed Packaging: Poly Bags Product Type: Seeds Ingredients:Ajwain Seeds
- You’ll LOVE our Ajwain (Carom Bishops Weed) Seeds by Rani Brand–Here’s Why:
- ❤️100% Natural, Non-GMO, No Preservatives, Vegan, Gluten Friendly, PREMIUM Gourmet Food Grade Spice.
- ❤️Packed in a no barrier Plastic Bag, let us tell you how important that is when using this, potent of all Indian Spices!
- ❤️Rani is a USA based company selling spices for over 40 years, buy with confidence!
- ❤️Net Wt. 5lbs (80oz) 2.27kg, Authentic Indian Product, Product of India Alternative Name (Indian) Ajwain Seeds
There are no reviews yet.